- This article is about the 2012 e-wrestling supershow. For the video game named after this event, see LPW All-Stars (video game).
All-Stars (2012) was an e-wrestling supershow produced by Lords of Pain Wrestling (LPW) under the Insanity and Pyromania brands. The event took place on January 13, 2012 at the O.A.K.A Indoor Hall in Athens, Greece during the 19th cycle.
Nine matches were announced for the card. The main event on the card was Morpheus defending his LPW World Heavyweight Championship against Big B. Brown. In other matches, the returning Krimson Mask faces off against Ash Strife, and The Awakened's Azreal and Steve Storme competing against ColourBlind's DeSean J. Connery and Xander Kross, with a LPW Undisputed World Tag Team Championship shot on the line. In addition, the event will host the 2011 Achievement Awards.
All-Stars will feature professional e-wrestling matches that involve different e-wrestlers from various ongoing feuds that will be played out on Lords of Pain Wrestling's (LPW) Insanity and Pyromania programs durings its 19th cycle. E-wrestlers will portray heroes and villians as they follow a series of event that build tension, culminatinig into an e-wrestling match.
- The final Redemption match was held by Damion Kross, who let any unqualified superstars to compete. Morpheus, Ozzy Crerar, Ultramarcus, Dick Dynamo, Paul Brooks,. Damien Blaze, Kaiser Teiwaz and Sean Jensen all competed in the match, with Kross announcing reigning LPW World Heavyweight Champion Morpheus as the winner.
- Rookie Mr. Golden failed to defeat Zenith for his LPW Hardcore Championship after being hit with the Limit Buster/
- Daniel Purser overcame the odds to defeat The Mighty Dyno Might and Cyborg Lincoln for the LPW Pure Wrestling Championship after hitting the Embarro Buster.
- In a grudge match, Krimson Mask demolished fellow giant Ash Strife after hitting The End on the hood of a car.
- The Awakened's Azreal and Steve Storme defeated ColourBlind's DeSean J. Connery and Xander Kross by disqualification by way of interference after The Wisemen's X and Sean Jensen entered the ring and hit a con-chairto on Azreal.
- Ultramarcus defeated reigning LPW United States Champion Andy Savana for his title after hitting the Canadian Destroyer.
Main event matchesEdit
- cYnical pinned LPW International Heavyweight Champion Tromboner Man after hitting the cYntrifical Force.
- Pyromania's Dick Dynamo defeated Insanity's Nigel Vanderbilt in a "I'm On Damion Kross' Shit List" match after hitting the Dragon Meteor Press, retaining his LPW Western States Heritage Championship shot, before Damion Kross fired Vanderbilt from the company.
- Justus defeated Solomon Idol in aFalls Count Anywhere match after hitting the Final Judgment, with some help from cYnical.
- Morpheus successfully defended his LPW World Heavyweight Championship against contender Big B. Brown after using a cradle pin to pick up the win.
|V||Morpheus defeated Ozzy Crerar, Ultramarcus, Dick Dynamo, Paul Brooks,. Damien Blaze, Kaiser Teiwaz and Sean Jensen||Damion Kross’ Redemption Match[a]||Damion Kross announced Morpheus as the winner of the match at All-Stars|
|1||Zenith (c) defeated Mr. Golden||LPW Hardcore Championship match||Zenith pinned Golden after hitting The Limit Buster|
|2||Daniel Purser defeated The Mighty Dyno Might (c) and Cyborg Lincoln||LPW Pure Wrestling Championship match||Purser pinned Dyno Might after hitting the Embarro Buster|
|3||Krimson Mask defeated Ash Strife||Grudge match||Mask pinned Strife after hitting The End on the hood of a car|
|4||The Awakened (Azreal and Steve Storme) defeated ColourBlind (DeSean J. Connery and Xander Kross) by disqualification by way of interference||LPW Undisputed World Tag Team Championship Contenders match||The match ended when X and Sean Jensen entered the ring and hit a con-chairto on Azreal|
|5||Ultramarcus defeated Andy Savana (c)||LPW United States Championship match||Marcus pinned Savana after hitting the Canadian Destroyer|
|6||cYnical defeated Tromboner Man||Singles match||cYnical pinned TBM after hitting the cYntrifical Force|
|7||Dick Dynamo defeated Nigel Vanderbilt[b][c]||I'm On Damion Kross' Shit List match||Dynamo pinned Nigel after hitting the Dragon Meteor Press|
|8||Justus defeated Solomon Idol[d]||Falls Count Anywhere match||Justus pinned Idol after hitting the Final Judgment|
|9||Morpheus (c) defeated Big B. Brown||LPW World Heavyweight Championship match||Morpheus pinned Brown with a cradle pin|
- b If Dick Dynamo wins, Nigel Vanderbilt is fired from LPW. If Nigel Vanderbilt wins, Dick Dynamo loses his LPW Western States Heritage Championship opportunity.
- c Ozzy Crerar and Styxx will act as personal enforcers for the match.
- d If Justus wins, he can name the stipulation for the LPW International Heavyweight Championship Match at Redemption. If Solomon Idol wins, he gets his wish to enter the Redemption Rumble first.
|Wrestler of the Year||Hatchet Ryda|
|Tag Team of the Year||Stone|
|Match of the Year||Year in Review|
|Feud of the Year||Year in Review|
|Promo Writer of the Year||D. Hammond Samuels and Mike Announcer|
|Trash Talker of the Year||DeSean J. Connery|
|Most Popular of the Year||White Falcon|
|Most Hated of the Year||Takeover|
|Most Improved of the Year||Mass Chaos|
|Rookie of the Year||Jason Gravis|
|Moment of the Year||Year in Review||
- LPW All-Stars (video game)
- LPW Achievement Awards
- LPW Honor Roll (2009)
- LPW Honor Roll (2011)
- LPW All-Stars (2010)