The Madness was a e-wrestling pay-per-view produced by Lords of Pain Wrestling (LPW) under the Insanity brand. The event took place on September 12, 2011 in Seattle, Washington to conclude the 18th cycle.
The Madness featured professional e-wrestling matches that involve different e-wrestlers from various ongoing feuds that played out on Lords of Pain Wrestling's (LPW) Insanity programs durings its 18th cycle. E-wrestlers portrayed heroes and villians as they followed a series of event that build tension, culminatinig into an e-wrestling match.
Head booker Ash Strife gave the members of LPW vote for who they thought deserved a LPW World Heavyweight Championship match. LPW members voted for 3 members each. Mass Chaos and Steve Storme tied at 9 nominations, while Strife himself had 8.5, and Seth Omega earning 8.
- Cyborg Lincoln defeated Paul Brooks, Robbie English and Daientine in a Contract Battle Royal, signing to the Pyromania brand.
- Owner's Cup winner Bobino used his cup to defeat Magic in a Hardcore match.
- Azreal lost his LPW Television Championship to rival Steve Storme in an "I Quit" match by chocking him with wire with help from the ring post.
- Former Franchise Players teammates Nigel Vanderbilt and Big B. Brown came up short to Andy Savana and Ozzy Crerar after Savana pinned Vanderbilt with a roll up.
Main event matchesEdit
- The winner of The Master of the Asylum was crowned, as Mass Chaos defeated his former Misfits' partner Drew Michaels to win the match, after forcing Michaels to submit to the Professer Chaos Lock.
- In a rematch from the PWA years, cYnical oinned the returning "Sick" Nick in a bloody battle.
- The Wisemen's X and Ash Strife once again reigned supreme with LPW Undisputed World Tag Team Championship in hand, defeating The Prophecy of Violence's Matt Clark and Dick Dynamo in a Escape from Hell match. After the match, POV leader Sean Jensen shocked the world, aligning with Strife and X.
- The dreams of Seth Omega and The Rabbi were crushed, as Morpheus retained his LPW World Heavyweight Championship, pinning Rabbi after hitting a running yakuza kick.
|V||Cyborg Lincoln defeated Paul Brooks, Robbie English and Daientine||Contract Battle Royal||Lincoln tossed English for the win[a]|
|1||Bobino defeated Magic||Hardcore match||Bobino after cracking Magic in the head with the Owner's Cup|
|2||Steve Storme defeated Azreal||LPW Television Championship "I Quit" match||Storme forced Azreal to quit after chocking him with wire with help from the ring post|
|3||Andy Savana and Ozzy Crerar defeated Nigel Vanderbilt and Big B. Brown||Tag Team match||Savana pinned Vanderbilt with a roll up|
|4||Mass Chaos defeated Drew Michaels||Master of the Asylum Final||Chaos forced Michaels to submit to the Professer Chaos Lock|
|5||cYnical defeated "Sick" Nick||Extreme Blood match||cYnical pinned Nick after hitting the Negative Outlook|
|6||The Wisemen (Ash Strife and X) (c) defeated The Prophecy of Violence (Matt Clark and Dick Dynamo)||LPW Undisputed World Tag Team Championship Escape from Hell match||X grabbed the titles after hitting Dynamo in the face with a chair, knocking him off the ladder|
|7||Morpheus (c) defeated Seth Omega and The Rabbi||LPW World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat match||Morpheus pinned Rabbi after hitting a running yakuza kick|
- a After the match, Solomon Idol came out and tossed Lincoln over the top rope, proclaiming that he had won the battle royal. Insanity General Manager Eric Scorpio then came out and officially announced that Lincoln had one the match, but gave Solomon a contract to avoid legal turmoil.
|Stipulation for The Wisemen vs. The Prophecy of Violence|
(LPW Undisputed World Tag Team Championship match)
|Stipulation for Azreal vs. Steve Storme|
(LPW Television Championship match)